27 July 2007

Kasper&frank


To some people Kasper is a fish, to most people Kasper is a ghost, to me he's the boyfriend of my girlfriends friend, or friend of a friend of mine, or roommate of my collegue who is also an ex-classmate and friend of my friend, or ex-allmost-classmate-if-it-wasn't-for-a-couple-of-years-differing-age, bladihblahblabla... Just two funny guys passionate about 'vertising. Uhoh, I forgot to mention Frank, who is just Frank and frankly sometimes too frank but still just Frank, franky never crancky. Thank God it's friday.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading That some people Kasper is a fish, to most people Kasper is a ghost, to You he's the boyfriend of Your girlfriends friend, or friend of a friend of mine, or roommate of Your college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Among so abounding styles of Breitling watches , I abnormally like its afterlife series. And Omega Afterlife Baguette is the a lot of luxurious. It is set in arresting shape. Omega is smart, that's for sure. The aggregation plays its cards well. At the azure back, there engraved the "Limited Edition" characters. There is no abstinent that every afterlife has its a lot of outstanding star.

    ReplyDelete