04 November 2007

Reinzeau photography


Reinzeau is a friend of mine since a year or 3, we went to Barcelona togheter in the rumouress summer of 2005, it was there that my sabbath for the comming year started. I had raserbladed my hair and was ready for taking on the last year of mastering graphic design as a student. Reinzeau has started studying at Sint-Lukas himself now and as a photographer he wants to keep track of his working progress. Therefor he asked me to 'pimp' his blog and so I did...

It's called Reinzeau, photographers blog :))

1 comment:

  1. For those who want to experience the beauty and luxury of replica Chanel watches but don't want to spend much money, they should go for other ideal options. Buying second-hand luxury watches are realistic, as long as they look fine and work in good condition. Compared to the imitation or fake ones that are copied from the original, they are relatively better.

    ReplyDelete